Filter by rating
City:
Product:
Most Helpful

InComm - Stolen card
Yall owe me 119.40 and ive never recieved it. I want to put it on my netspend card.
Additional Fees
Show
On May 29th I made a purchase for $ 543.88 at a local Big Lots store here in Pittsburgh $313.52 came off my AMEX card with the remaining $230.36 being paid by debit card. This transaction was canceled about ten minutes later with the entire purchase amount being put on...

InComm in Bunnell, Florida - Cant redeem a gift card

I bought ticket at the gas station and I scratch it off but I can’t see the first number
Bunnell, Florida
Product

InComm - Problems with gift cards

InComm - Problems with gift cards
I scratched the back of the card. The numbers and letters in front of the code are smudged. I just wanted to know if there was a way to get them.
Product

InComm - Frozen Account - Customer Service not will to assist

Purchase a MyVanillaCard for direct deposit from my employer. My account was locked and I can not access my funds. Customer Service is unwilling to cooporate. I have sent a copy of my identification to Incomm via email as requested. It has been more than a week. When will I be able to access my account. I have my identification, my driver license, a piece of mail with my address and my social security. What else do you need with the exception of my blood so that I can once again get back into my account. I initially was advised it would take 24 hours. How am I expected to support myself when you are holding $3000 of my funds hostage? Christopher Leap idcsl66@cox.net 480-658-4057
#1522041

InComm in Columbus East, Georgia - Damaged eshop nintendo card

The number on the back of the gift card is illegible
Columbus East, Georgia

InComm - Verify myself

I just called after hours. I was told to send you guys a bill to verify myself and whatever else you to release my funds. I gave the wrong address because I moved recently.

InComm - Pin code was already redeemed

I purchased a silp with a PIN number for Xbox live gold, I went straight home and tried to redeem the PIN number and I received a message stating that the PIN number had already been redeemed. I tried resolving the issue back at the store where I purchased it and I also tried calling every customer,er service number I could find online. To my surprise both the store and the numbers I called both gave me the run around and refused to help me with my problem. So I will never purchase another PIN number from InComm. I have full intentions to contact the better business bureau and I will post on every social media page that I have access to how I was ripped off and then refused customer support to solve my issue. Sincerely, Pissed Consumer
Additional Fees
Ease of Use
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Show

InComm in Atlanta, Georgia - I have purchased prepaid card , code on reciept lost

InComm - I have purchased prepaid card , code on reciept lost
I purchased a prepaid Xbox live 12 month card. The receipt was lost with activation code. The card was purchased at Dollar General store. I can not get a duplicate receipt according to their corporate policy. I am wondering if there is a way to retrieve activation code generated at time of purchase using the bar code on back of card?

InComm - Damage card

Hi we buya card and the pin number got damage
3.0
Ease of Use
Show
I had got a prepaid cards one green. dot 100 then vanilla card and put 250.00 order clothes and watch and they did not send over months they said it coming from china ,and that it on the way wait three weeks nothing came and then they began sendind me paper that return...